Looking for an exciting new position in the natural health industry? You've come to the right place. Check out our Job Board.
Looking for the right employee? Members can advertise employment opportunities for free!Login To Post Your JoborBecome A Member
On October 22, 2018
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve and exceed sales targets
• Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
• Create new programs to meet the needs of our channel partners and help them exceed revenue expectations with our products
• Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Proactively identify changes in healthcare, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
Liaise with Marketing, Customer Excellence and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and innovation
• Ensure accurate reporting on lead generation and sales efforts, including pulling data and metrics to provide detailed information about pipeline status
• Lead (daily, weekly, monthly) sales meetings to motivate your workforce, providing new and innovative training and information on an ongoing basis
• Travel to meet with potential and existing clients, as well as field sales staff
• Recruit and retain a high-performance sales team
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Sciences
• 8+ years of sales experience with at least 5 years of experience managing a direct sales force
• 5+ years in the NHP Industry
• Strategy development, project management, and change management skills.
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong ability to network and build relationships
• Advanced French Speaking skills strongly preferred
• Ability to travel 70-90% of the time
• Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
• Familiarity with CRM software (i.e. Sales force, Microsoft CRM etc.)
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be accepting applications until November 15th. Thank you!Back to Job Board