Looking for an exciting new position in the natural health industry? You've come to the right place. Check out our Job Board.
Looking for the right employee? Members can advertise employment opportunities for free!Login To Post Your JoborBecome A Member
On October 22, 2018
• Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with strategic business objectives
• Manage team to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts/targets
• Manage, track and adjust regional sales budget
• Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
• Lead sales team through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when and where necessary
• Assist effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales and clinical education staff
• Conduct performance appraisals with all eastern regional sales team personnel and communicate constructive discipline as needed (submit job evaluations to General Manager at least once per fiscal year)
• Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results and report back to General Manager
• Conduct market tours throughout region, meeting accounts at all levels (New, Growth and Maintenance Accounts). The ESM is expected to be visiting reps and accounts throughout their region at least 70% of the time.
• Proactively identify changes in healthcare, distribution system, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly and report to General Manager.
• Promote AOR brand and products by assisting in coordination of promotional campagins and sharing brand standards and product knowledge with accounts and sales team members across the region
• Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences where appropriate
• 3-5 years of experience in a Sales Leadership role
• Must demonstrate advanced French-speaking skills
• Ability to travel 70-90% of the time
• Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
• Familiarity with CRM software (i.e. Sales force, Microsoft CRM etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Please apply to email@example.com We will be accepting applications until November 15th. Thank you!Back to Job Board