At CHFA, we follow five main guiding principles. These principles were established to allow our Association, including its members, staff and board, to maintain professional discourse in all dealings within the organization.
1. CHFA’s members, staff and board will act with integrity, honesty and in an ethical manner.
2. CHFA welcomes dialogue on divergent opinions that refrains from disparaging CHFA, its members, staff or board.
3. CHFA members, staff and board will treat each other with dignity and respect.
4. CHFA believes in the spirit of cooperation and that we are stronger together.
5. CHFA’s members, staff and board will at all times act within the provisions of our bylaws.
Please sign in to access this page. If you are already signed in, you do not have the appropriate permissions to view the content on this page.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER CONTENT
To access this content you must be a registered CHFA Member and be signed-in.
CHFA is the leading Natural Health and Organic Product association in Canada. Register to be a member today and get access to: